Wednesday, March 07, 2007

being sick of being sick

Ugh. When is the last time you have been really, really sick. It hit light a flash of light on Friday, suddenly I was down for the count. And I mean DOWN. I have not slept this much since I was like 10 years old. Today is Wednesday and finally feeling like being vertical is workable.

When you have nothing to do but stare at the wall its amazing what you can contemplate...consider...and really evaluate. I have spent the last days thinking about life, my house, moving, my relationship, whether I want a family, how my life should be shaping, and where my passions are going to take me next. I have only come up with a few answers but I look forward to the coming weeks to see how the change that I have invited feels inside my life.

I don't think I have mentioned the a fore mentioned "change." I put the house up for sale...or at least its going up for sale tomorrow. Trying to spark some inertia to get the wheels of change up and running again. Its time for a stretch. I am stuck. Stuck. Stuck in the same position and need to be challenged a bit. I am so stressed, freaked out, and otherwise just plain scared about making this change, but in my mind those flags mean....its right.

No comments: