Friday, April 06, 2007

Approved!!

Ahh.....resting easy this afternoon upon learning that Elwood passed the test. Not sure what the test really was? Maybe an owner test? I think the email I had to write to the condo board about Elwood was more about are you a good owner rather than is your pet a maniac. I wrote that we were looking forward to meeting all of our new neighbors and would be taking good care of them by making sure Elwood was not an unhappy barking dog. And they bought it so that is all that matters.

In other news I have to share my new cuticle makeover tool that I am in love with. Paula's Choice, a cosmetic line crafted by the Cosmetic Cop is offering this fantastic Cuticle Stick that fits in your purse with no issues....no worries about the cuticle oil spilling all over the shop. I think this stick has traveled about 5,000 miles with me so far this year and its a breeze to apply when flying, driving, sitting at a keyboard or just doing nothing!!!! Her creams are fantastic as well--love the Super Recovery Anti-Oxidant oil. Its great for super dry skin that seems to creep up on me during winter time!

No comments: