Friday, August 03, 2007

Some interesting questions/observations about logan circle...

A few interesting observations about my new neighborhood:

1.) Cute guys around the circle are usually not my "type" or really should I say I am not their type.
2.) where do the dead birds come from? I have found 3 dead birds so far this summer and its a bit sketchy.
3.) there are a few republicans in my building who don't know a thing about sunscreen. tanned and tanned again like hides these people are.
4.) where do dead rats come from and then who picks them up?
5.) sometimes men in my neighborhood walk around only with a cowboy hat on and some very interesting shorts...and work boots...and I try not to think about what they are up to...
6.) Whole foods seems to be a grocery store disguised as a pick up joint
7.) Cat calls in the city are much more formal than in other places. Calls like "Hello Lady you are HOT" instead of just whistles and other noises.
8.) Who gives all the bums chicken wings at night? There are piles of chicken bones every morning out in logan circle. Not clear on where they come from....
9.) there are TWO count them TWO places that serve gluten free beer right near by....
10.) Why is it that every time I am heading to the airport, I end up in a cab with three other people because the driver keeps pulling over and screaming hey "where are you going"? An affirmative answer of airport results in a "jump in" response.

No comments: